Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dawn Yang - A stunningly beautiful Singaporean blogger.


WOw, when i first look at Dawn Yang picture,



I was like WOW WOW WOW , Damn pretty, Damn pretty. Couldn't take my eyes off her for like 10 seconds. I don't know whether it's the makeup that enhances her beauty in some ways. I have a sister who is a makeup artist. you know, sometimes the difference between makeup and no makeup can be so staggering that your eye will spin.

In my opinion , she is a natural beauty. you know the kind of beauty that's very natural ( nonsense) . I have been in United States for some years and i saw the real barbie dolls walking on street all the time. For comparison purpose, her beauty is just so unique and mystical in a very very Asian way, even the barbie dolls lose out.

Her website is at http://www.dawnyang.com

I wonder if we have a beautiful Malaysian blogger the same "calibre" of Dawn Yang. I think sure got one, Mostly on the hidding.

To get the record straight. I'm not a superficial and materialistic man, I just view Dawn yang from an artistic viewpoint OKay ? No other XXX thought. It's all art in my head. I run a few ecommerce websites. One of the sites deal with games and girly arts specifically. So her beauty inspired me in some way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i think she is a very mesmerizing beauty too.

and her blog is quite interesting, many nice photos, travels, parties, food blahblah