Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beijing Girl Says Man Without Money Is Rubbish (男人沒錢是垃圾)



Oh My God, I'm not sure if this is for acting or for real, but saying out loud to your boyfriend that he is rubbish in public place is just too brutal and cruel man. Look at the expression of the pathetic man, he is so full of shame and dare not even reply or look at her eye.

Let me summarize and translate what this gold digging crazy beijing lady says

"You are so poor, why should I marry you ?"
" Men without money is rubbish"
"I'm really scared to think about you being so poor"
"You are not going to have a good future with this kind of ..."
"We should just end our relationship, I will move out of the apartment tonight, BYE BYE"

Seriously, if your lady dares to insult you for being poor in public place. What would be your response?

1) Slap her
2) Ignore her like the dude
3) Ask her to shut up and break up with her instantly

If I'm that poor dude, my choice would be 3rd one.

Whether this is acting or real, it's just lame to belittle your partner in front of public. If a guy does the same to her girlfriend by saying " Girl who is ugly is rubbish, you are so ugly and fat, why I should marry you". You can imagine how hurtful the girl feel.


No comments: