Thursday, July 10, 2008

My first post at Broken English blogspot

Hello, everybody good morning, My name is Ken wong ( this is not my real name Okay ?), I'm from KL MALAYSIA, You know the country with the second or third tallest building in the world ? Sure know lah, All malaysia takes pride of this gigantic building.

A little about myself, I have a very poor command of English , I speak and write broken English. But this doesn't stop me from building my first ever English blog though i never really own any blog before.

Well, What's the purpose of creating this stupid blog ? I really don't know man , Maybe i just wanna rant a little bit about life in Malaysia with my broken English. Please forgive me should you find my horrible Broken English offensive because sometimes i can be very annoying with my poorly constructed sentences. Okay done with my first post ..

No comments: