Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Trip to Kiasuland - Singapore

2 weeks ago i went to KIASULAND for business purpose, WOW, I must say i'm impressed with the cleanliness of the city . Could barely see trash on the street, may need a magnifying glass to see a piece of trash on the street. The cars are all foreign made, no potong saga and Kancil. The taxi driver was cool, he didn't look down on me simply because i'm Malaysian from bolehland ( he look straight at me when we talked ) . I went to commercial centers the customer service is professional. To be honest my friend I have yet to taste the infamous KIASUNESS of Singaporean as i only stayed there for less than 24 hours. Hopefully next time i will get a taste of real Kiasuness when i visit Singapore again.

Over impression is A+ .

No comments: