Thursday, July 10, 2008

My TRIP to HUP CHAI

Actually i just go back from HUP CHAI, very fun place woh , I went together with my sister and mom. The most memorable place we went was the Sexy girl show. . Walau, the girls kept on rubbing her breast on my body so she can extract tips from me ( about 10 bath ). She also rubbed my sister and grabbed my mom's hand to touch her breast. My goodness. My nose starts bleeding liau . But i really scared lah .. the contagious STD like HPV is spreading like wildfire . Better play play simple only and not getting into real action. I want to have healthy offspring you know.

Other interesting places we went
1 ) The Temple
2 ) The temple
3 ) The Temple again

The temples are very nice, we saw some monks chanting Buddha song, some were walking around the building continuously. NAMO NAMO

The Hup chai street is also filled with Street hawkers, alot of them . and many beggars also , I must have donated close to 50 bath to the street beggars ( males and females ) .

No comments: